Bulgaria May Launch Brand New Investment Projects Ministry
Professor Kalin Tiholov has been proposed for Minister in charge of investment projects by Bulgarian Socialist PM candidate Plamen Oresharski.
Tiholov is currently head of the “Interior and Design in Architecture” department at the Sofia-based University of Architecture, Social Engineering and Geodesy.
He speaks German and Russian.
Tiholov will head the brand new Ministry – previously a part of the Regional Development Ministry – if the Bulgarian Parliament approves the Cabinet proposed by Oresharski on Tuesday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev