Who Is Who: Bulgarian Deputy PM Nominee Zinaida Zlatanova
Zinaida Zlatanova has been officially nominated for Bulgarian Justice Minister and Deputy Prime Minister.
Zinaida Zlatanova headed the European Commission Representation in Bulgaria from January 2008 to April 30, 2013.
She holds a law degree law degree from the Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski". Her prior work experience includes, among others, the jobs of Director of the Directorate for Coordination of EU Affairs and International Financial Institutions of the Council of Ministers,
Head of the EU Integration unit of the Ministry of Environment and Water, and Senior Expert at the EU Integration and International Cooperation Department of the Ministry of Environment and Water.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev Starts Consultations over Formation of New Cabinet in Bulgaria
- » Parliament Discusses Dismissal of Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev
- » There is Such a People is Starting Negotiations to Form a Government
- » Iva Miteva from ITN Еlected National Assembly President Оnce Мore
- » Bulgarian President Ready for Consultations and Handing Government-forming Mandate
- » President Radev Awards Madara Horseman Order 1st Degree to Ambassador of the Netherlands to Bulgaria