Who Is Who: Bulgarian Deputy PM Nominee Zinaida Zlatanova
Zinaida Zlatanova has been officially nominated for Bulgarian Justice Minister and Deputy Prime Minister.
Zinaida Zlatanova headed the European Commission Representation in Bulgaria from January 2008 to April 30, 2013.
She holds a law degree law degree from the Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski". Her prior work experience includes, among others, the jobs of Director of the Directorate for Coordination of EU Affairs and International Financial Institutions of the Council of Ministers,
Head of the EU Integration unit of the Ministry of Environment and Water, and Senior Expert at the EU Integration and International Cooperation Department of the Ministry of Environment and Water.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"