Bulgaria's Largest Daily with New Editor-in-Chief
Journalist Ivan Mihalev has been appointed Editor-in-Chief of Bulgaria's Trud (Labor) daily and CEO of the Media Holding group.
Trud has the largest circulation among Bulgarian dailies.
Mihalev succeeds at the post Svetlana Dzhamdzhieva, who will take over other projects of the group.
Mihalev is an investigative journalist, recipient of the "Chernorizets Hrabar" award for investigative journalism for 2008 over his reports about corruption in the Bulgarian Road Agency.
At the time he worked for the Capital newspaper and later became Editor-in-Chief of its online edition.
Before being appointed Editor-in-Chief of Trud, Mihalev was in charge of the online projects of the media group and of Trud's online edition.
He has a degree in journalism from the Sofia University and a PhD in social science and information technologies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Checks for "Green Certificates" in Bulgaria Start Tomorrow
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Children from 1st to 4th Grade can Return to Class in 7 to 10 days
- » Bulgaria: More and More Parents are Deciding to Vaccinate their Children against COVID-19
- » Italy: Green Certificate Works
- » Bulgarian Prof. on Vaccines: People's Fear Depends on their IQ
- » Lack of Respirators: The World Bank is Ready to Help Bulgaria