Bulgaria's Ex PM Meets with EU, US, Turkey Ambassadors
The leader of the center-right Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria party GERB and former Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, will meet with ambassadors from the European Union, the US, and Turkey.
The announcement was made by GERB's press office, which has not disclosed the topics on the agenda.
The meeting starts at 9 am Monday in the Iztok (East) hall of the building of the Parliament.
GERB's Deputy Chairman and former Interior Minister, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, and the former Foreign Affairs Minister, Nikolay Mladenov, will take part in the talks as well.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad