Oresharski: New Bulgarian Cabinet Proposal Ready on Monday
Bulgarian Socialist Party's PM nominee Plamen Oresharski has stated he will be ready with a full cabinet proposal on Monday, but will probably not reveal it before Tuesday.
Saturday representatives of the Socialists met for consultations with representatives of liberal Movement for Rights and Freedoms at the Socialist Party headquarters in Sofia.
"I advise you to wait for the full composition of the cabinet. I will be ready with it on Monday," said the former Bulgarian FinMin in a later interview for TV7.
He stated he did not take part in the BSP-MRF meeting.
The Bulgarian National TV had reported that the composition of the proposed cabinet could be revealed as early as Sunday.
It is expected that the Bulgarian Parliament will vote on the Socialists' cabinet project on Tuesday.
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million