Bulgarian Police Detain 61 Illegal Migrants
61 asylum seekers trying to cross from Turkey have been apprehended within 24 hours by Bulgarian border authorities.
The illegal migrants were arrested in 9 separate cases in the area of the Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint.
The persons are nationals from Syria, the Palestian Authority, Algeria, Mali, Eritrea, Sudan and Benin, reports the Bulgarian police.
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Bulgarians have Proved to be the most Active in the EU in Reporting Crimes
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Addiction to Video Games was Officially Recognized as a Disease
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers