Bulgarian Police Detain 61 Illegal Migrants
61 asylum seekers trying to cross from Turkey have been apprehended within 24 hours by Bulgarian border authorities.
The illegal migrants were arrested in 9 separate cases in the area of the Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint.
The persons are nationals from Syria, the Palestian Authority, Algeria, Mali, Eritrea, Sudan and Benin, reports the Bulgarian police.
- » How much have the Loans and Deposits of Bulgarians increased Since the Beginning of the Year?
- » The Samples for Legionnaires’ Disease Taken from the Hotel Where the British Tourists Have Stayed Are Negative
- » Russian Humanoid Robot Fyodor's Spacecraft Failed to Dock at the ISS
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » Sofia Residents Will Be Able to Track Information about Upcoming Disasters in the City via Their Phone
- » 9 Kilometers Long Car Queue at The Danube Bridge 2 Border Checkpoint