Yahoo to Acquire Tumblr for USD 1.1 B - Report
The Yahoo board has approved a deal to pay USD 1.1 B in cash for the blogging site Tumblr, the Wall Street Journal reported.
Yahoo is expected to hold an event in New York City on Monday to announce the news, the report said.
A Yahoo spokeswoman wouldn't confirm the news.
If confirmed, the large deal will be the latest step Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer undertakes to get users excited about using Yahoo again.
She recently unveiled a new homepage, a redesigned Yahoo Mail and a refreshed Flickr service, but none of those updates have yet translated into financial success.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hungary will not Arrest Putin if he visits the country
- » 2023: Iran at the Doorstep of the Nuclear Club?
- » A Romanian Court extended the Detention of Influencer Andrew Tate
- » Day 393 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At Least 14 Dead after Russian Strikes on Civillian Infrastructure
- » EU: Countries like Bulgaria should not Block others regarding Shells for Ukraine
- » Day 392 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin and Xi reaffirmed the Principle that Nuclear War should Never Start