How Bulgaria Saved Its Jews from Nazi Concentration Camps
All I wanted to do is to put straight the article How Bulgaria Saved Its Jews from Nazi Concentration Camps, which I read on Novinite that I receive on my internet.
What saved the Jews was King Boris's refusal to deport them.
The result of his trip to Berlin at the request of Hitler and his refusal to open a front against Russia and to deport the Jews, was his poisoning which resulted in his death on his return to Sofia.
Please, print this on my behalf as this is the confirmed truth.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo