Bulgaria's Ex-PM Mysteriously Meets Farmers, Escapes Journalists
Bulgarian center-right party GERB leader and former PM Boyko Borisov has held a meeting with agriculture producers Tuesday, but has not appeared to answer journalist's questions.
The meeting with farmers was held in GERB's headquarters at the National Palace of Culture in Sofia, says a GERB press release.
The statement does not mention the reason behind the event.
In an unprecedented move, GERB and its leader have not made a statement on the outcome of Bulgaria's early general elections held Sunday.
According to preliminary official results, the former ruling party came out first with 30.53% of the vote, a result smaller than the one it got on last general elections in July 2009.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair