Bulgaria's Berbatov Named Fulham's Player of the Season
Bulgarian forward Dimitar Berbatov has been named Fulham’s Player of the Season for 2012/13.
Berbatov, who joined the Cottagers from Manchester United in August, took first place in the online voting, just ahead of Greek midfielder Giorgos Karagounis, with Sascha Riether third.
Berbatov said: “I want to thank all the fans that voted for me for the Player of the Season. It is a real pleasure to play at Fulham and I am enjoying my football very much, so to get recognised in this way is very special.
“Football is a team game and obviously this is for all of them too, as we have worked hard to play together and I look forward to many more matches alongside them.”
Berbatov is Fulham’s top Premiership goalscorer this season, netting a total of 14 times.
Recent rumors have linked the 32-year-old striker with Turkish giants Galatasaray
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Wales Defeated Bulgarian National Football Team
- » Cristiano Ronaldo breaks the COVID-19 Quarantine and Returns to Italy
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian National Football Team Lost to Finland 0:2
- » Streets and Boulevards in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Closed Due to a Marathon
- » Bulgarian Football Team is Out of Euro 2021