Sofia's Main Courthouse Evacuated over Yet Another Bomb Threat
Sofia’s main courthouse was evacuated early on Wednesday after an anonymous bomb threat was received.
The anonymous call was made at approximately 8:45 am EET. Police are currently conducting a search.
An increased number of bomb threats for shopping centers, courts and schools in Sofia and several other major Bulgarian cities were registered in the past several months.
Sofia's main courthouse has been the target of anonymous bomb threats particularly often since the end of 2012.
- » 1kg of Cocaine and Almost 5kg of Heroin Seized by Police in Plovdiv Area
- » Cyberterrorists Attacked 40 US Cities
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office Files Indictment Against Controversial Banevi Family
- » Over One Tonne of Cannabis Was Found Aboard a Yacht in Greece
- » Bulgarian Police Seizes 76 kg of Cocaine Hidden Among Fruits
- » Greenhouse for Marijuana Discovered in Southern Bulgaria