Sofia's Main Courthouse Evacuated over Yet Another Bomb Threat
Sofia’s main courthouse was evacuated early on Wednesday after an anonymous bomb threat was received.
The anonymous call was made at approximately 8:45 am EET. Police are currently conducting a search.
An increased number of bomb threats for shopping centers, courts and schools in Sofia and several other major Bulgarian cities were registered in the past several months.
Sofia's main courthouse has been the target of anonymous bomb threats particularly often since the end of 2012.
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta
- » A Child Opened Shooting at a School in Mexico
- » Bomb Blast at Quetta Mosque Killed at least 12 People
- » Dead Child was Found in the Landing Gear of an Airplane at an Airport in Paris
- » Bulgarian Arrested for Murdering an Elderly Woman with Marmalade Jar in Italy