Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev Tops IBF Rankings
Bulgaria's top professional boxer Kubrat Pulev has for the first time topped the rankings of the International Boxing Federation in the heavyweight category.
In the current IBF heavyweight rankings, the second place remains unoccupied, while the third place is held by US boxer Bryant Jennings.
Kubrat Pulev is currently IBF International Heavyweight champion (2011) and European Boxing Union heavyweight champion (2012).
He was awarded the prize of Bulgarian athlete of the year for 2012.
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm
- » Ivet Lalova Won the 200m Race in Stockholm