Bulgarian PM Makes Mysterious U-Turn in NPP CEO Sacking
Bulgaria's Kozloduy NPP CEO Valentin Nikolov will not be released from duty, according to Bulgarian caretaker PM Marin Raykov.
"The director of the Kozloduy NPP will not be released, this is my categorical standpoint and desire," said Raykov in an interview for bTV Sunday.
The PM also said that he has asked Minister of Economy and Energy Asen Vasilev to implement all reshuffles at the ministry only after a thorough analysis.
In April, Vasilev announced that Nikolov will be fired from his office over findings of violations of public procurement procedures at the NPP.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » In 2023: Bulgaria exports nearly 70% less electricity
- » President Radev in Delphi: Bulgaria is the Center of Energy Policy in the Balkans and Southeast Europe
- » Bulgaria concluded a Memorandum of Cooperation with Gas Transmission Operators from 4 Countries
- » Azerbaijan plans to Double Gas Supplies to Europe by 2027