Israel Strikes 'Iranian' Targets in Syria, Deploys Iron Dome
The Israeli army has conducted a number of air strikes on sites in Syrian capital Damascus Sunday, announced world agencies.
According to sources from international intelligence, the strikes were directed against Fateh-110 rockets delivered from Iran to Hezbollah.
The Syrian government has strongly protested the move, which has been confirmed by an anonymous senior Israeli official.
The strikes have also been denounced by a statement of Iran's Foreign Affairs Ministry, which strongly called on all countries to refrain from interfering in the Syrian conflict.
According to other reports, Israel has deployed an Iron Dome anti-missile system along its northern borther to intercept counter-strikes from Syrian territory.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 347 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Scholz claims Western Weapons will Not Hit Russia
- » Britain Bans Migrants from Appealing Deportation
- » US shoots down Chinese Balloon, Beijing claims this Violates International Practices
- » Day 346 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky thinks Negotiations for EU can begin This Year, Germany has Evidence of War Crimes
- » Blinken Postponed his Visit to Beijing because of the Chinese Balloon
- » Initial Data after the Introduction of the Euro in Croatia: Inflation is Slowing Down