Galatasaray to Test Berba's Allegiance to Fulham - Report
Turkish side Galatasaray is expected to extend an offer to Bulgarian forward Dimitar Berbatov during the summer transfer window, according to information in the UK press.
Galatasaray is to renew its interest in Berbatov and offer GBP 5 M to his current team Fulham, writes Sunday People.
This will be seen as a test for the Bulgarian's allegiance to Fulham, after reports came that both he and manager Martin Jol have misgivings about the club's policies.
Jol was Berbatov's manager during the latter's stint in Tottenham, and the two are known to work well together.
The price of GBP 5 M is equal to that paid by Fulham to Manchester United for Berbatov's summer of 2012 transfer.
- » "Levski" Marks 104 years since the Founding of the Football Club
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov