UK's Prince Edward to Visit Bulgaria in June
Britain’s Prince Edward and his wife Sophie will visit Bulgaria on June 23-24on the invitation of Bulgarian President Rossen Plevneliev, it has been announced.
The British embassy in Sofia has clarified that the visit will be focused on Prince Edward’s charitable work, according to local media.
Their Royal Highnesses are expected to monitor the progress made so far in the implementation of the strategy for deinstitutionalisation in Bulgaria.
Prince Edward is also expected to declare his support for the efforts to establish the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The so-called Referendums in Ukraine will Not be Recognized
- » The Bulgarian Embassy in Kyiv is Working Again
- » US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Central and Eastern Europe Robin Dunnigan Visits Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria will Once Again stand in Solidarity with Fraternal Macedonia
- » Bulgaria’s President: We will Sign Important Partnership Agreements with the UAE
- » MFA: Bulgaria will Not Recognize Passports issued in the Occupied Zones in Ukraine