Bulgarian Caretaker Cabinet Paid Millions to Small Business
Bulgaria's caretaker Cabinet has paid BGN 200 M to small and medium businesses since it took office on March 13, caretaker Economy and Energy Minister, Asen Vasilev, announced Saturday.
The financing has come from the EU operational program Competitiveness and the Jeremie program (BGN 150 M).
Vasilev was in the central city of Veliko Tarnovo to launch the "Agro Products 2013" Expo. Over 100 companies from the Bulgarian food sector, large grocery chains, and certifying companies are among the participants.
The expo is organized by Vasilev's Ministry, the Veliko Tarnovo City Hall and the Bulgarian Bank for Development.
The Minister stressed the importance of the State monitoring equal rights of parties in contracts between smaller and larger firms, adding he had noticed "economically unfounded" prices on the Bulgarian market.
According to him, the efforts of the Economy Ministry must be directed to assisting the small and medium enterprises in realizing their production on international markets.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Is Inflation Galloping?
- » Bulgartransgaz: We will Not Stop the Transit of Russian Gas
- » Study: In Three Years, Electric Trucks will be a Cheaper option than Diesels in Europe
- » The New Gas Price in Bulgaria is almost 14% Higher
- » Bulgaria Introduces the European Blockchain Infrastructure for Services
- » Finance Minister: Bulgaria’s Economy can Last 6 months if Russia Stops Oil and Closes the Bosphorus