Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Was Unarmed When Captured - Report
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings, was reportedly unarmed when police captured him hiding inside a boat in a neighborhood back yard last Friday.
Authorities originally said they had exchanged gunfire with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev for more than one hour last Friday evening before they were able to subdue him.
Two US officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, have now told the Associated Press that the suspect was unarmed.
The officials have also disclosed that investigators recovered a 9 mm handgun believed to have been used by Tsarnaev's elder brother, Tamerlan, from the site of a gun battle Thursday night, which injured a Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority officer.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold
- » Day 399 of the Invasion of Ukraine: VSU hit Russian Occupied Melitopol multiple times
- » The Pentagon is preparing the US Space Force for a possible Conflict with Russia and China in Space
- » Biden urged Netanyahu to abandon the Judicial Reform
- » Another Night of Clashes in France - Over 740,000 Protested against the Pension Reform