M3 Communications Named Bulgaria's Top PR Agency
M3 Communications Group, Inc, has won the big prize at BAPRA Bright Awards 2013, Bulgaria's most prestigious PR contest.
“The award is fully deserved and one again proves the professionalism of our team, the success of our projects and the trust of our clients. We will continue to work harder and harder, since good work creates more work,” Maxim Behar, CEO of M3 Communications Group, Inc., declared upon receiving the top prize.
A total of 80 projects participated in the fourth edition of the BAPRA Bright Awards 2013. The jury consisted of 18 respected PR experts.
M3 Communications Group, Inc. was founded in 1994. It offers full-package communication services including public and media relations, event management, marketing communications and advertising, business conferences and meetings, media monitoring, and web services.
At the end of the 2012, the company was awarded by the global program Superbrands for being the strongest PR brand in Bulgaria for 2012 – 2013.
In August 2012, its founder and CEO, Maxim Behar, received the title CEO of the Year in the Marketing and PR category of the Stevie Awards.
In October, he was named "Business Communicator of the Decade" in Mumbai, and Manager of the Year by the online vote organized by bTV and Manager magazine.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s President Convenes Consultative Meeting on the Escalation of the War in Ukraine
- » Storages in Europe are Filled with nearly 87% Natural Gas
- » "Bulgargaz" announces Tenders for the Supply of Liquefied Gas until 2034
- » Bulgaria is Giving Up on Long-Term Supplies from Gazprom
- » Europe reports Record Prices for Bread, in Bulgaria the Increase is almost 30%
- » Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection will be Operational from October 1