EUR 0.5 M Ransom Paid for Bulgarian 'Cocaine King' Daughter - Report
The 10-year-old daughter of Bulgarian businessman Evelin 'Brendo' Banev, charged with masterminding drug traffick, has been freed for a EUR 0.5 M ransom, according to reports.
The information comes from unnamed sources of the Bulgarian National Radio, after news came that little Lara has been released unharmed late Sunday night.
The girl was abducted on her way to school on March 5, with one of the hypotheses being a desire to force her father to be silent regarding the activities of others during his drug trafficking trials in Italy and Bulgaria.
Police have now confirmed Lara's release, and that she has not been harmed while in custody of her abuctors.
The girl was seen by a doctor and an a police psychologist.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 81 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Bulgaria in One Day
- » Bulgaria: Mass Poisoning of Dogs and Cats in a Plovdiv village
- » Three People have been Detained in Bulgaria for Illegal Funding from the EU
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed