CEZ Call Center in Pleven Receives Bomb Threat
A phone call has been received Friday evening, alerting about a bomb in the offices of the call center of the Czech-owned power utility CEZ in the Bulgarian northwestern city of Pleven.
The phone call has been received at 6:30 pm in the call center. Employees have informed the police.
Everyone inside has been evacuated and the call center is now closed.
Police and a bomb squad have sealed the premises and are searching for explosives.
CEZ customers have no phone access at the moment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 9 People Involved in a Criminal Group for Illegal Extraction and Sale of Wood Have Been Detained
- » 29-year-old Man Shot Near Sofia After a Car Race
- » 40 kg of Radioactive Blueberries From Chernobyl Were Seized by Ukrainian Border Patrol
- » Light Aircraft Overloaded With Cocaine Crashed on Take-Off on its Way to Australia
- » Bulgaria: Large Drug Lab in Yambol Discovered During a Police Operation
- » Man Was Stabbed Near the National Theater