2 Rockets Land in Southern Israel, No Injuries
Two rockets fired from Egypt's Sinai peninsula struck Israel's resort city of Eilat onWednesday, causing no casualties or damage.
"We are telling residents to immediately take cover and make their way to safe zones and shelters if they hear the sirens," Micky Rosenfeld, a police spokesman, said, according to CNN.
There were no immediate reports of injuries after the rockets landed in a neighborhood and an open field. Residents reported hearing three explosions. Police said one rocket exploded near the courtyard of a house.
An Iron Dome battery was recently deployed in the area following intelligence of possible rocket attacks by global jihad activists in Sinai. However, the system did not intercept the rockets.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Third Letter Bomb found in Spain
- » Day 281 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Battle for Bakhmut continues, Russia to expand Nuclear Weapons infrastructure in 2023
- » Germany recognized the Holodomor in Ukraine as Genocide
- » Turkey installed a 280-ton Gas Collection Tank in the Black Sea
- » OLAF: Bulgaria should Return €12 Million to the EU
- » Letter Bomb in the Embassy of Ukraine in Madrid