Sofia Residents Rally against Municipal Companies
Sofia residents are staging Sunday a protest rally against the heating utility and other municipal companies.
The rally will be held in front of the City Hall building.
The demonstrators insist on individual contracts with Sofia's Toplofikatsiya heating utility, monthly checks of used heating energy with individual meters, and elimination of the so-called "estimated use."
These demands have already been sent in writing to the Mayor of Sofia, Yordanka Fandakova, and the members of the Municipal Council.
Other demands include auditing ASAP the municipal companies "Center for City Mobility," "Sofia Properties," and "Ecoravnovesie," (the latter deals with stray animals in the capital).
Another rally, under the motto "The People against the Oligarchs," will also be held in Sofia Sunday, starting at 11 am. The gathering point is the building of the Ministry of Economy and Energy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway
- » COVID-19: New Changes to Quarantine Measures in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Goat's Milk Curd Won the Highest Award at the Great Taste 2022 Competition
- » Bulgaria is Threatened with a Fine of an Eight Figure Sum in Euros because of Landfills
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: We are Shortening the Quarantine for both Vaccinated and Non-Vaccinated
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1864 New Cases in the Last 24 hours