Bulgarian Border Authorities Detain 6 Illegal Migrants
Bulgarian border police have detained six migrants who tried to enter the country from Turkey at the Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint.
The six were found during an inspection of a trailer hauled by a car driven by a Turkish national.
All of the migrants were without identity documents on them.
Four, who said they come from Afghanistan - a young man and woman, and two children - are believed to be a family.
The two others are young men who said they are Palestinian.
The six have been detained in the illegal migrants housing facility near Svilengrad.
- » How much have the Loans and Deposits of Bulgarians increased Since the Beginning of the Year?
- » The Samples for Legionnaires’ Disease Taken from the Hotel Where the British Tourists Have Stayed Are Negative
- » Russian Humanoid Robot Fyodor's Spacecraft Failed to Dock at the ISS
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » Sofia Residents Will Be Able to Track Information about Upcoming Disasters in the City via Their Phone
- » 9 Kilometers Long Car Queue at The Danube Bridge 2 Border Checkpoint