Antonio Banderas Already Filming Automata in Bulgaria
Spanish-born Hollywood megastar, Antonio Banderas, has been caught by paparazzi in front of a hotel ion Bulgaria’s capital Sofia, where he is shooting his latest movie Automata in Bulgaria.
The photos showed him leaving an unnamed hotel in downtown Sofia and heading for a black jeep that took him to the Boyana Film Studios.
Automat will be a sci-fi motion picture.
Gabe Ibanez will direct Banderas as Jacq Vaucan, an insurance agent of ROC Robotics Corporation, who is out to investigate robot manipulation. During the course of his investigation he will realize that mankind has degenerated and that, somehow, the Robots are now carriers of the values that once were at the core of humanity.
The cast includes other huge names such as Lady Gaga, Sofia Vergara, Danny Trejo, and Jessica Alba.
- » 10 Years Since Michael Jackson's Death
- » Bulgarian Chef Andre Tokev Could Become a Global Celebrity
- » Rihanna is the Richest Female Singer in the World
- » Sofia's Unique Floret Restaurant and Bar Celebrating Its First Birthday
- » Important Points to Note About the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Today We Celebrate The International Day of Families