Bulgarian Border Police Bust Group of 11 Syrians
Bulgarian border police authorities detained a total of 11 Syrians attempting to enter the country form Turkey.
The group consists of five men, three women and three children, all of whom without passports.
They were stopped near the village of Matochina and told authorities that they were a family, according to local media.
Police are said to be investigating the case.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year
- » Ministry of Interior Will Investigate 14 Organ Transplant Surgeries in Lozenets Hospital
- » Belgian Army Deserter Nicknamed “Belgian Rambo” Found Dead after Month Search