Bulgarian Border Police Bust Group of 11 Syrians
Bulgarian border police authorities detained a total of 11 Syrians attempting to enter the country form Turkey.
The group consists of five men, three women and three children, all of whom without passports.
They were stopped near the village of Matochina and told authorities that they were a family, according to local media.
Police are said to be investigating the case.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Europol Discovered an International Criminal Group for Financial Fraud Operating in Bulgaria
- » 1 Tonne of Cocaine destined for Bulgaria was seized in Colombia
- » Bulgarian Prosecution accuses GDFOC of Unprecedented Pressure on the “Hemus” Investigation
- » Double Homicide in Varna
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria