TIR Truck Traffic along Danube Bridge to Resume on April 13
Traffic restrictions for vehicles weighing over 10 tonnes on the Danube Bridge will stay in force until Saturday.
Danube Bridge was closed for TIR trucks on Sunday due to a large pothole in one of the lanes in the Bulgarian section of the bridge.
A commission is evaluating the damage and its report will determine when the Danube Bridge will be opened for heavy trucks, according to the press office of the Road Infrastructure Agency, as cited by the Focus news agency.
TIR parking lots around the Danube city of Ruse are full and the ferry line in Svishtov is functioning at full capacity to service a queue of around 132 TIR trucks, according to reports of Sega daily.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » “The Bulgarian Davos” Event will take place on December 14
- » Bulgarian Schools: Tests for On-site Studying have been provided for All Students starting December 6
- » The German Army will Send-Off Merkel with a Parade
- » Gazprom Increases Gas Supplies to Bulgaria by Nearly 44%
- » Bulgarian Minister of Finance: This year's Budget may End with even a small Surplus
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Government offers the minimum Wage to become BGN 710