Large Pothole Appears in Bulgarian Section of Danube Bridge with Romania
Business | April 7, 2013, Sunday // 17:17
Photo by BGNES
A large pothole has emerged in the “Bulgarian section” of the "Danube Bridge" linking Bulgaria's Ruse and Romania's Giurgiu.
The pothole is approximately 1 meter (3.2 feet) long and 80 centimeters wide, according to Bulgarian media.
Three vehicles have been reportedly slightly damaged by the pothole.
Traffic has been temporarily restricted to a single lane.
Bulgarian experts are expected to inspect the pothole on Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Gas with another 3% down
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers begin three days of Protest Action
- » Bulgaria, Greece and Italy bought Gas from Azerbaijan for 1.6 Billion Euros in January
- » Bulgaria will sign Agreements with the US and France for the Construction of 4 Nuclear Units at the sites in Kozloduy and Belene
- » Bulgarian iGaming Industry enjoying American Expansion
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas