Bulgaria Declares Code Yellow over Gusty Winds
Code yellow has been declared for sixteen Bulgarian regions Friday over the forecast for gusty winds.
The forecast has been issued by the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS.
Code yellow is effective for the regions of Sofia city, Blagoevgrad, Kardzhali, Haskovo, Yambol, Sliven, Burgas, Varna, Dobrich, Shumen, Gabrovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Ruse, Silistra, Targovishte, and Razgrad.
Code yellow means potentially dangerous weather, where the forecast is not for unusual meteorological events, but requires people to exercise caution.
The temperatures during the day will be 15C to 20C. Sporadic rain showers are expected only in western Bulgaria in the afternoon.
Cooler weather and downpours are in the forecast for Sunday and Monday. The mercury will climb up again on Tuesday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Droughts alone could cost 1% of GDP in Central Eastern Europe in Coming Years
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rain in 10 Provinces, Strong Wind in 5
- » Yellow and Orange Wind Codes in almost all of Bulgaria
- » Owner of Patagonia Donated All Profits to Save the Planet
- » Yellow Code for Strong Winds in 12 Regions of Bulgaria for September 12
- » More than 3000 Lightnings fell in an hour in Bulgaria - Stara Zagora and Karlovo are Flooded