Ex Bulgarian Regional Minister Denies Being PM's Mistresss
Bulgaria's former Regional Minister, Lilyana Pavlova, has firmly rejected tabloid publications she was in love with ex Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, and was divorcing her husband.
Speaking for the Bulgarian Pressa (Press) daily, Pavlova said the above was a total lie, cooked by tabloids.
"I am not divorcing my husband. I am not in love with Borisov. I have a great husband and we see Borisov together, as a family. We often dine together, and we have a wonderful friendship," she said.
On the question if it was true, her and the former PM had a "love nest" in one of his apartments in downtown Sofia, Pavlova replied she did not even know the property existed.
"My husband was so cute when I told him that I made the tabloids' front pages. He asked me if they have published some ugly photographs of me and I said – no, over Boyko, and he said OK, fine," Pavlova explained.
The rumors were prompted by the fact the young Minister was the one most often seen by Borisov's side and the first one to visit him when he was hospitalized with high blood pressure days after submitting his resignation amidst mass protest rallies against poverty, stagnation, and the political system.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria has Refused to Supply the Fifth Approved COVID Vaccine
- » The Disney + Streaming Service Launches in Bulgaria in the Summer of 2022
- » Dr. Simidchiev: At Least 2/3 of Bulgarians are Against the Measures but They Risk Severe Illness
- » Bulgarian Doctor: This is Not a Wave, this is a Tsunami, we have Too Many Patients
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Max. Temperatures between 5°C and 10°C
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Victims of the Virus have Exceeded 33,000