Berezovsky's Girlfriend Doesn't Believe Suicide Version
Katerina Sabirova, the girlfriend of late Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky, does not believe the he committed suicide.
In an interview for New Times, Sabirova, 23, noted that Berezovsky's voice sounded "better than usual" in their last conversation a day before his death.
"He was definitely planning to come to Israel on Monday (March 25). I know that for sure," she told the magazine and gave them a printout of her air ticket to Tel Aviv.
"[Berezovsky] used to say: 'Imagine if I'm not around, all the problems will go away,' but this wasn't a guide to action, I could not and cannot imagine that he could do this. It's very hard to believe this," Sabirova said.
Berezovsky, 67, was found dead on March 23 on a bathroom floor at his home in Berkshire.
A post-mortem examination has found Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky's death was "consistent with hanging", police said.
- » EU Looks to Screen Migrants in Africa to Stop Boatloads
- » Melania Trump Wears 'I Really don't Care do u?' Jacket on Migrant Visit
- » Russia and the UK are Running out of Beer because of the World Cup
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Drives the Debate on the Need to Further Promote Inclusive Education in Europe
- » Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions: Council Reaches General Approach
- » Eurogroup Statement on the Occasion of its 20th Anniversary