Minivan Carrying 6 Children Overturns in NE Bulgaria, No Victims
A minivan carrying children overturned Thursday morning on the road connecting the northeastern Bulgarian village of Sevar and the town of Kubrat, without causing serious injuries.
According to reports of the district police department in Razgrad, as cited by bTV, the incident happened around 8.30 am on Thursday on an icy road section near the exit of the village of Sevar.
The minivan, driven by a 32-year-old man, carried six children and a teacher.
After the vehicle rolled into the ditch, three of the children were taken to hospital, while the other three were driven to their homes by their teacher..
The children who suffered injuries in the accident underwent medical checkups and were sent home.
According to initial reports, the children were traveling to the auxiliary school in the town of Kubrat.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Survey: More Bulgarians are Satisfied with their Standard of Living Now compared to 2018
- » Bulgaria: New Series of Bomb Threats in dozens of Schools in Sofia, Varna and Burgas
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 145 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 9 Regions, the Weather remains Cold
- » Why Elon Musk and Elden Ring Could Boost Tourism in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Hurricane Wind Damaged a Commercial Establishment and Cars in Pazardzhik