Sofia's Main Courthouse Closed over Bomb Threat Yet Again
The main courthouse in Bulgaria's capital Sofia was closed once again on Thursday due to an anonymous bomb threat.
The bomb alert was received at approximately 8:50 EET on Thursday. The building was evacuated and police arrived to conduct a search.
An increased number of bomb threats for shopping centers, courts and schools in Sofia and several other major Bulgarian cities were registered in the last few months.
Sofia's main courthouse has been the target of anonymous bomb threats particularly often. It was last evacuated on Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Police Operation in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: 25 Migrants were Detained near Simeonovgrad
- » Bulgaria: 8 Illegal Migrants and their Driver were Detained in Sofia
- » A Bulgarian Woman close to the "Crypto Queen" Ruja Ignatova was Extradited to the US
- » Bulgaria: 11 Detained after the Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: It is a Tradition for Migrant Traffickers to Not Stop after Police Signals them