Sofia's Main Courthouse Closed over Bomb Threat Yet Again
The main courthouse in Bulgaria's capital Sofia was closed once again on Thursday due to an anonymous bomb threat.
The bomb alert was received at approximately 8:50 EET on Thursday. The building was evacuated and police arrived to conduct a search.
An increased number of bomb threats for shopping centers, courts and schools in Sofia and several other major Bulgarian cities were registered in the last few months.
Sofia's main courthouse has been the target of anonymous bomb threats particularly often. It was last evacuated on Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A 17-year-old Student from Sofia sent Part of the E-mails Containing Bomb Threats to Schools in Bulgaria
- » Bomb Threats again in Many Bulgarian Schools
- » A Bulgarian and 6 other People have been Detained for Preparing Terrorist Attacks in Belgium
- » Bulgaria: There is a Suspect for the Bomb Threats - Emails were sent to 102 Schools across the country
- » Bulgaria: Police Operation in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: 25 Migrants were Detained near Simeonovgrad