Bulgaria Grabs 6 Medals at European Wrestling Challenge
Bulgaria has won a total of six medals at the European Championship in Tbilisi, Georgia, the Bulgarian Wrestling Federation announced.
Yavor Yanakiev has won a bronze medal on Sunday, which was the last day of the competition.
In the 74-kg event, Yanakiev - former world number one, defeated Belarus' Aliaksandr Dzemyanovich by 2-1 periods.
Hristo Marinov, the other Bulgarian wrestler competing for a bronze medal, (84 kg), lost from Artur Shahinyan of Armenia by 0-2 periods.
Ivo Angelov won a gold medal earlier, Vladislav Metodiev and Vladimir Dubov – silver medals and Lyuben Iliev, Leonid Bazan and Yavor Yanakiev – bronze medals.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost in the First Round in Geneva
- » Three-Time Formula 1 World Champion Niki Lauda has Died at the Age of 70
- » Police in Sofia with Extraordinary Measures due to the Football Derby between Levski and CSKA
- » Grigor Dimitrov Climbed One Place In The ATP World Rankings
- » Ivet Lalova Took First Place In The 200-Meter Race In Osaka
- » Grigor Dimitrov Won his First Match in Geneva