Bulgaria Grabs 6 Medals at European Wrestling Challenge
Bulgaria has won a total of six medals at the European Championship in Tbilisi, Georgia, the Bulgarian Wrestling Federation announced.
Yavor Yanakiev has won a bronze medal on Sunday, which was the last day of the competition.
In the 74-kg event, Yanakiev - former world number one, defeated Belarus' Aliaksandr Dzemyanovich by 2-1 periods.
Hristo Marinov, the other Bulgarian wrestler competing for a bronze medal, (84 kg), lost from Artur Shahinyan of Armenia by 0-2 periods.
Ivo Angelov won a gold medal earlier, Vladislav Metodiev and Vladimir Dubov – silver medals and Lyuben Iliev, Leonid Bazan and Yavor Yanakiev – bronze medals.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Fights to Come Through in Four Sets Against Pablo Cuevas
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reaches the 2nd Round of the Australian Open
- » Club from the Premier League and Two from the Championship want Bulgarian Footballer of the Year
- » Three British Clubs Interested in Emerging Bulgarian Football Star Despodov
- » Novak Djokovic Will Arrive in Bulgaria For Sofia Open 2019
- » FIVB Confirmed! Brazil Standing on the Way of Bulgaria for Tokyo 2020