Danish Duo Doubtful ahead of Bulgaria Clash - Report
Two key Danish players are doubtful ahead of the crucial World Cup qualifier against Bulgaria on Tuesday, according to coach Morten Olsen.
Daniel Agger, Michael Krohn-Dehli and Christian Eriksen missed the team's training on Sunday, according to the Danish TV 2. \
Olsen has revealed that the last two are doubtful for Tuesday's game.
Krohn-Dehli has reportedly picked up a knee injury, while Eriksen suffers from fatigue.
National team doctor Soren Kaalund has refused to comment on whether the two players are doubtful ahead of Tuesday's encounter.
Bulgaria faces a difficult match away to third-place Denmark. The Danes will move one point behind Lyuboslav Penev's boys if they win. The fourth-place Czechs travel to Armenia.
Italy top World Cup qualifying Group B with 10 points from four matches, a point above Bulgaria who battered Malta 6-0 at home on Friday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia received an Invitation to Play in the Central Asian Football Association
- » Djokovic was not Allowed into the US without a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgarian Albert Popov Recorded a Historic Ranking with his First Podium in the Skiing World Cup
- » English Greyhound Derby 2023: Who Will Claim the Crown?
- » Who Are the Favorites for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival Championship Races?
- » Team Bulgaria will take 13 Athletes to the MMA World Championship in Serbia