Bulgarian, Serbian Arrested in Spain on Suspicion of Smuggling Cocaine
Spanish authorities have seized 590 kilograms of cocaine from a boat moored at a private dock and arrested the two people aboard - a 30-year-old Serbian and a 30 year-old Bulgarian.
The work of the authorities on the case started while the suspicious vessel was in international waters and was detected heading towards Spain's Mediterranean coast, according to reports of international media.
The yacht was seen entering the Sotogrande marina in southwestern Spain without lights and tying up at a private jetty.
Local investigating officers searched a number of houses in the coastal town and in Marbella, while a court ordered the two suspects' imprisonment.
- » Six Senior Public Officials Investigated over Conflict of Interest
- » Former Interpol Chief Sentenced to more than 13 Years in Prison for Corruption
- » Nearly 100 Dangerous Prisoners Escaped from a Prison in Paraguay
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta
- » A Child Opened Shooting at a School in Mexico