Bulgarian EconMin Makes Up His Mind, Reinstates Tourism Deputy
Bulgaria's newly appointed Minister of Economy, Energy and Tourism, Asen Vasilev, has decided to keep his deputy in charge of tourism, Ivo Marinov.
Vasilev, who became part of Bulgaria's caretaker government on March 12, demanded Marinov's resignation two days later.
Subsequently, representatives of the Bulgarian tourism branch threatened to stage a mass nationwide rally if Marinov was not reinstated at the post.
Vasilev has now told reporters that Marinov will keep his job, but would be dismissed if he commits a mistake.
The new Economy Minister also revealed three new deputy ministers. Violeta Lorer will be in charge of small and medium enterprises; Irena Mladenova will head the investment, innovation and entrepreneurship department, while Bozhan Stoyanov is the new deputy minister in charge of energy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's External Debt Jumped to 45.1 Billion Euros
- » Due to Imports from Ukraine: 50% of Bulgarian Honey remains Unrealized
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers continue their Protest against the Import of Grain from Ukraine
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Gas with another 3% down
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers begin three days of Protest Action
- » Bulgaria, Greece and Italy bought Gas from Azerbaijan for 1.6 Billion Euros in January