Cyprus, Russia Fail to Reach Loan Renegotiation
Cypriot Finance Minister Michalis Sarris and Russian counterpart Anton Siluanov failed to reach a deal on renegotiating Cyprus's loan during talks in Moscow.
According to initial information, he is to stay in Moscow until a deal has been reached.
"We had a very good start. We led an honest and open discussion," said Sarris after meeting Siluanov.
Sources from the Russian Ministry of Finance have however confirmed that no specific deal has been achieved yet.
Talks are set to continue Thursday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » What is EBRD's Economic Forecast for Bulgaria
- » Crypto Glossary- a Rundown with all the Vocabulary necessary to learn in the Crypto Industry
- » Is It A Good Idea To Trade USDC
- » Half of Bulgarians Do Not Approve of the Euro: Top 3 Eurozone Skeptics
- » Financial Advise for UK Expats Worldwide
- » Bulgaria: The Acceleration of Inflation Slows Down in August