Interpol Joins Search for Missing Bulgarian Girl in Italy
Interpol has joined the search for Marianna Cendron, an 18-year-old girl of Bulgarian origin, who lived with her adoptive parents in Italy.
Cendron, who lived in the municipality of Paese, near Treviso, went missing on February 27, the day on which she received her salary.
The girl worked in a local restaurant.
Police believe that the young lady ran away from home. According to authorities, she is likely to have escaped to either France or her home country.
Italian media say that Marianna often told her acquaintances that she wanted to move to France.
Prior to her disappearance, the girl reportedly told her friends on Facebook that she would not have access to Internet for some time.
- » Convicted of Rape and Thefts Escaped from the Prison in Lovech
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany