New CEO Heads Kraft Foods Bulgaria
Ivaylo Naydenov has been appointed at the beginning of March as the new executive director of Kraft Foods Bulgaria.
He will replace Antoine Collette, who has been appointed chief executive of the Kraft Foods unit in Turkey.
Ivaylo Naydenov began his career at Kraft Foods in 2004 as a sales director. Four years later he became marketing director.
Before that he worked at Wrigley's, where he held various sales and management positions.
Ivaylo Naydenov has a Ph.D. in electrochemistry from the Higher Chemical Technological University.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Authorities were Telling Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova When it was Safe to Return
- » Bulgaria: 50% Jump in the Prices of Used Cars, People Wait for Months to Buy a New One
- » Apple warns of Vulnerability in its Operating Systems, Advises to Update Software
- » Bulgaria will Seek Gas from Azerbaijan, Turkey or Russia
- » The Interconnector with Greece is Now Connected to the Bulgarian Network
- » Bulgaria has received Offers for the Supply of Natural Gas with a Secured Unloading Slot