Bulgarians Stranded at Paris Beauvais Airport Back Home
A group of Bulgarians. who were stranded overnight at the Beauvais Airport in the French capital Paris on Monday, landed back in Sofia late on Tuesday.
They have been taken from the plane from Paris to Sofia without any explanations, according to Mina Gergova, representative of a travel agency.
The departing time from Paris has been 5:40 pm with arrival in Sofia at 11:55 pm.
The passengers called the travel agency and on their turn they started calling several institutions but no one paid any attention to them, Gergova explained.
The person who picked up the phone at the Foreign Ministry in Sofia told them all offices were closed and they could not do anything after business hours.
The Ministry, however, reported later that the Bulgarian Embassy in Paris has placed several phone calls to the airline and the Bulgarians finally received assistance.
Northern France is in the grip of snow storms and blizzards which caused the delays at Beauvais, including the Bulgarians' flight.
- » Increased Traffic Today, Large Queues at the Border Checkpoints
- » Today We Celebrate the International Day of Peace
- » Twitter Closed Thousands of Accounts Around the World For Spreading Fake News
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » Yordanka Fandakova: For Four Years Sofia Municipality Has Invested BGN 55 Million in Healthcare