Bulgarian Ethnic Turks: Caretaker Govt Is GERB's B Team!
Bulgarian ethnic Turkish party leader Lyutvi Mestan has slammed the country's newly announced caretaker Cabinet, stating that it has close ties with the centrist-right GERB government, which resigned in February.
"Everything suggests that the caretaker Cabinet is a Cabinet of Boyko Borisov's Deputy Ministers," Mestan told reporters on Tuesday, referring to the country's outgoing Prime Minister.
Mestan noted that caretaker Prime Minister Marin Raykov is a former deputy Foreign Minister in the governments of Prime Minister Ivan Kostov (1997-2001) and Borisov (2009-2013).
The leader of the ethnic Turkish Movement for Rights and Freedoms party also claimed that caretaker Interior Minister Petya Parvanova was affiliated with GERB.
The caretaker government was appointed by President Rosen Plevneliev on Tuesday. It will remain in power until the May 12 elections.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev