Who Is Who: Bulgaria's Electronic Government Minister Roman Vasilev
Roman Vasilev was announced as Bulgaria's caretaker Electronic Government Minister by President Rosen Plevneliev on Tuesday.
Roman Vasilev is a former Director of Johnson Controls Electronics Bulgaria EOOD, providing automotive engineering R&D solutions to OEMs in Europe, Americas and Asia; as well as purchasing, IT, HR and financial services to internal and external clients in Europe and Africa.
His previous employment (2004-2008) includes establishment and management of Euronet Bulgaria EOOD, which services proprietary ATMs network in Bulgaria and TBI Credit's Master cards portfolio. From 1994 to 2002, he led petro-chemical and automotive engineering projects in Japan, Indonesia, China and USA, for Chiyoda Corporation (multi-billion turnkey projects engineering company based in Yokohama, Japan).
He holds International Management M.B.A. with specialization in finance and entrepreneurship from Thunderbird School of Global Management in Glendale, Arizona, USA; and Bachelor of Science in Machine Design and Process Automation from Tsinghua University in Beijing, P.R. of China.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev