Resigned Bulgaria Cabinet Issues Bond Worth EUR 25 M
The Bulgarian Ministry of Finance has issued BGN 50 M worth of 10.5-year sovereign bonds Monday.
The interest on the bonds is 3.63%, which according to the ministry confirms confirms the lasting interest and trust of investors.
After the February 20 resignation of Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov's cabinet, there were fears that the issuing of state debt will turn unprofitable for Bulgaria.
Monday the Finance Ministry stated that investors had filed requests amounting to BGN 100.55 M total.
54,54% of the purchases have come from banks, 20.6% from retirement funds, and 10% from financial intermediaries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Differences Between Manual and Automated Trading
- » French Antitrust Regulator: Google to Pay USD 600 Mln over Neighboring Rights Issue
- » EC Revises Up Economic Growth Forecast for Bulgaria in 2021, Down for 2022
- » Finance Minister: Speculation about Upcoming 50% Rise in Corporate Tax "Sheer Nonsense"
- » Bulgarian Development Bank: New BGN 1.7 Billion for Small and Medium Business
- » World’s Largest Crypto Exchange Binance Banned in UK and Ontario, Canada