Bulgarian Rightist Leader Slams Resigned PM's 'Primitivism'
Bulgarian rightist Democrats for Strong Bulgaria party leader Ivan Kostov has criticized resigned PM Boyko Borisov for failing to handle the political crisis in Bulgaria.
"Boyko Borisov lives in his own world world of primitive heroism and his whole rule has reflected that," stated Kostov in an interview for bTV.
"A good politician should not get affected by slogans, but must rather listen carefully to messages issued by people," added the rightist leader.
According to Kostov, who was Bulgaria's PM 1997-2001, Borisov did not show he was able to respond to massive popular protests that have gripped Bulgaria for four weeks now.
"Politics must be done objectively. A PM must be a good arbiter among conflicting positions," commented Kostov.
He further stated that the coming caretaker cabinet must have 3 priorities: to spend less, to rein in the political and economic crisis, and to organize fair early elections in May.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.