Bulgarian President Complains All Potential Caretaker PMs Come under Fire
All of Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev's potential candidates for caretaker PM keep getting shot down by public criticism, Plevneliev himself has complained.
Plevneliev is supposed to appoint a caretaker cabinet in Bulgaria to be in charge of government affairs by the early elections on May 12, 2013.
The Bulgarian President spoke aboard his plane en route to Brussels where he is taking part in a commemoration of the rescue of almost 50 000 Bulgarians Jews from the Nazi death camps in the World War II Holocaust together with Israeli President Shimon Peres, the Standart daily reported.
"I find it very hard to find a caretaker Prime Minister and members of the caretaker government but I will be carrying my cross," Plevneliev commented further.
He noted that the caretaker PM must not come from politics or the business sector so that there cannot be any criticism about their past, but must be responsible and trustworthy.
Plevneliev has denied reports there were threats for his life which were based on the tightened security measures on his flight to Brussels.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend