Google Celebrates Bulgaria's National Liberation Day
The starting page of the Google search engine in Bulgaria, www.google.bg, marks Sunday, March 3, Bulgaria's National Liberation Day with its logo.
Bulgaria celebrates on March 3rd its National Holiday, marking the 135th anniversary of its Liberation from five centuries of Ottoman rule.
The Google Doodle logo features the Bulgarian coat of arms with the stylized lion wearing a crown.
Google Doodle has already featured a number of logos dedicated to Bulgarian national holidays, such as Liberation Day in 2012, the Day of Slavic Script and Bulgarian Culture, when it was written in Cyrillic, "Гугъл," the Google logo wearing a Bulgarian martenitsa to celebrate the traditional Bulgarian holiday of Baba Marta, and on September 22, 2008, when Bulgaria marked a centennial of its formal independence from the Ottoman Turkish Empire, it featured the Bulgarian national colors.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bansko Nomad Fest: Celebrating the Digital Nomad Lifestyle in Bansko, Bulgaria
- » Plovdiv to Host One-of-a-Kind Comedy Festival in July
- » Never Forget Your Past! New Life for Buzludzha Monument - Bulgaria
- » New Symphony Orchestra to Perform Its First Concert in Memoriam of James Pardew
- » World-Renowned Violinist Midori to Play with Sofia Philharmonic
- » Famous Czech Photographer Bara Prasilova Presents Her Surreal Images in Sofia