Bulgaria to Face Japan in Football Friendly
Bulgaria will play Japan in a friendly on May 30 at Toyota Stadium, the Japan Football Association has announced.
Bulgaria is currently second behind Italy in its World Cup qualifying group.
Japan can qualify for their fifth World Cup finals in succession with victory away to Jordan on March 26.
The two countries have met four times so far, with Bulgaria winning three times and drawing once.
"June will be a very important month for us and this match will be an important part of our preparations," Japan coach Alberto Zaccheroni said in a statement.
"Bulgaria have a lot of high quality players and I am aware they are a good team. They are doing well in their World Cup qualifiers in the same group as Italy," he added, as cited by The Japan Times.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Biggest Horse Racing Countries in Europe
- » Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev convincingly Defeated Jerry Forest
- » Dimitrov Double Dips Stateside
- » For the First Time: Bulgarian Baseball Player with a Professional Contract in the USA
- » Here is How to Download the Betway Mobile apps for Android and iOS for Bulgaria
- » Four Betway bonuses that made this brand among the best in Bulgaria